[rfc-i] Is v3 ready?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:30:49 PDT 2021

Steve,

The other thing you might want to do, if and only if you have a 'viewbox'
element in the <svg/> statement, is to remove the associated 'width' and 'height' elements if present. They prevent proper scaling of figures within a browser window.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

On 28-Jun-21 10:00, Steve Slevinski wrote:

>> On Jun 27, 2021, at 4:48 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 28-Jun-21 04:42, Steve Slevinski wrote:
>>>
>>> I am able to add Unicode and SVG to my Internet Draft.
>>
>> Glad to hear it. But for the wider public, be aware that SVG generated
with your favourite drawing package is unlikely to pass the Tiny SVG check out of the box. Experience suggests that very simple things drawn with a very simple tool like dia have the best chance of passing.