[rfc-i] Is v3 ready?

Steve Slevinski slevinski at signwriting.org
Sun Jun 27 09:42:18 PDT 2021

Thanks Julian,

The online version is 3.9.0.
It is working great.

I am able to add Unicode and SVG to my Internet Draft.
Awesome!

The HTML output is very nice.
I have a custom font that I need to load.
By adding the following to the HTML, everyone is able to see the characters as intended.
It works for people who have the font installed and those who don’t.

/* fonts */
@font-face {
  font-family: "SuttonSignWritingOneD";
  src: