[rfc-i] rfc-editor errata reporting and stale emails and datatracker

Michael Richardson mcr+ietf at sandelman.ca
Wed Jul 21 17:14:39 PDT 2021

Hi, I just replied-all to an errata (on RFC8366), and one of my co-authors
has changed jobs, and of course it bounced.  Now I know the new address.

But, we did have this thread a month or so ago of having stable addresses for
the RFC-editor to send errata to.  rfcXXXX at ietf.org to hit authors and use
that errata, with some kind of bounce detection... if that list becomes empty,
then it just goes to the WG chairs and if that list becomes empty... then AD.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF at sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )