[rfc-i] summary of Removing postal information from RFCs

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:38:44 PDT 2021

John,

That would work, but in any case I am perfectly happy to use

  <author initials="B." surname="Carpenter" fullname="Brian Carpenter">
      <organization abbrev="Univ. of Auckland"/>
      <address>
        <postal>
          <postalLine>School of Computer Science</postalLine>
          <postalLine>University of Auckland</postalLine>
          <postalLine>PB 92019</postalLine>
          <postalLine>Auckland 1142</postalLine>
          <postalLine>New Zealand</postalLine>
        </postal>