[rfc-i] Citing drafts

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Fri Feb 26 09:46:41 PST 2021

Moved from rfc-interest (BCC) to tools-discuss.

>    My pet hate is that I have to scroll to the bottom before I can tell the
    system that I want the lot.

(Are hates what peeves become when fully grown? :)

One the one hand, I get it.  I find it annoying too.  On the other hand, you're presumably already down at the bottom of the page at the time you see it. On the third hand, it's annoying to have to tweak the link if you already started sharing it. On the fourth hand, it could be an easy change.

When would you want to get the full document?  When you click on a document from the WG page?  (e.g., https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/acme/documents/ )