[rfc-i] Mailing lists overlap - merge them ?

Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Mon Feb 8 23:41:17 PST 2021

All,

I'm subscribed tp tjhe rfc-i list onöy, if list are merged I will get a
couple of extra mails each week, and as of now I don't see any benefit
from this.

However, if merging solves a real problem, then I'm not going to argue
against merging. But as I remember we had good reasons to make two list.

/Loa