[rfc-i] Mailing lists overlap - merge them ?

Mark Nottingham mnot at mnot.net
Mon Feb 8 15:11:06 PST 2021

Hi Roger,

I suspect that there's still a need for tools-discuss, because there are other tools.

However, it'd be *great* if we were more rigorous about moving discussions to the appropriate venue. In particular, if I care about the XMLv3 format but not about the xml2rfc tool (which is *one* implementation of it), I should be able to subscribe only to the rfc-interest list to see relevant discussion.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/