[rfc-i] An RFC database in Prolog

Marc Petit-Huguenin marc at petit-huguenin.org
Thu Aug 26 13:15:01 PDT 2021

Hello,

I have been working on a Prolog database that would permit to do various queries on RFC metadata and on Errata.

Some people expressed interest in that database and in the scripts I wrote to build it, so I just pushed a git repository that contains that:

git clone git://shalmaneser.org/rfc-prolog

I'll suggest to read first the README.adoc and the FAQ.adoc documents.  I'll be happy to take suggestions and questions on this mailing or directly.  Any response to a question will probably end in the FAQ, especially if it is about providing a Prolog program that does a specific query or processing.  The git repository will be updated weekly with new RFC/Errata.

This work is related to FDT as my goal is to find insights about the usage of FDTs at the IETF in that database.  Questions about that should be sent to fdt at ietf.org or directly.

Thanks.

--
Marc Petit-Huguenin