[rfc-i] XInclude usage

Mark Nottingham mnot at mnot.net
Wed Aug 4 17:02:33 PDT 2021

It seems to me that we really need two schema:

1) what the RPC accepts as input

2) what the RPC publishes as an RFC

... because they are getting more different, and trying to accommodate both in a single schema confuses people who want to know what (1) and (2) are definitively.

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/