[rfc-i] [xml2rfc] use of sourcecode type

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Mon Jul 27 22:56:19 PDT 2020

On 2020-07-28, at 05:29, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke at gmx.de> wrote:

> And if we establish a micro syntax for the prose production (essentially
> implementing include functionality), we might even get further.

Now we are talking.

As I said in another thread, we need to solve the problem for CDDL anyway (which now can contain ABNF <draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-control-01>), so maybe we can target coming up with something that will work for ABNF on its own as well (not necessarily exactly the same solution).

Grüße, Carsten