[rfc-i] RSS feeds and technology

Ggh ggh at multi.fi
Sun Jul 19 23:37:06 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I have been dealing RSS for quite some time, and would like to discuss
ideas forth and back. I a few years ago wrote an RSS reader, which can
read and display RSS contents.

RSS is nice in many ways, I like the way of dealing with RSS sources
to display RSS contents to the reader.

In the the most general sense I think that RSS is important and a nice
technology. I have some thoughts creating an RSS publisher,
too.(attached)

So, I would like to bounce ideas forth and back.

Feel free to post on RSS technology and bounce ideas.

My RSS publisher:
https://www.multi.fi/~ghaga/rp.php

Thank's for your attention,

Best Regards,
Greg

Tell me, and I forget. Ask me, and I discover...