[rfc-i] posting to this list

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:45:16 PDT 2020

John, this actually isn't an IETF list. What you say about IETF lists is true, of course.

"It will not be used for discussion of the IETF standards process, general IETF organizational issues, or issues for which the NOTE WELL admonition is needed for IPR reasons."

And Greg... welcome. Tell us.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter