[rfc-i] [Tools-discuss] contributors section & tools

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Wed Jul 15 12:02:24 PDT 2020

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 08:54:44PM +0200, Carsten Bormann wrote:

> > On 2020-07-15, at 20:50, Toerless Eckert <tte at cs.fau.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Not sure whether xml2rfc v3 has special tags for contributors. If so, that
> >> would solve the problem.
> >
> > Scanning through rfc7991 there seems to be no enhancements in this respect.
>
> It does.  They are not very well documented.

Can you point me to a place so i can understand it ? Any pointer into rfc7991
(i could  not find anything) or an actual XMLv3 RFC that does this
(your latest published RFC with contributors section does not use anything new).

> Kramdown-rfc supports them by adding a YAML entry like the authors entry:

Don't have the toolchain installed, so it would be ugly to be trying to figure
out what XML it generates. If its easy for you to send me the XML generated
from this, i would appreciate.

Thanks!
    Toerless

--