[rfc-i] contributors section & tools

Adrian Farrel adrian at olddog.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 11:23:51 PDT 2020

I just looked at RFC 8663.
Long list of Contributors. Jari appears to extract them OK.

The XML for 8663 is available in the datatracker.

I see that the RPC elected to use my magic formatting which has the whole
section presented as <artwork> to get the format correct.

Not sure whether xml2rfc v3 has special tags for contributors. If so, that
would solve the problem.