[rfc-i] contributors section & tools

'Toerless Eckert' tte at cs.fau.de
Wed Jul 15 11:12:33 PDT 2020

Thanks, Adrian

Any example XML for which you're aware that the contributor section was correctly parsed, then
i will just clone that formatting. I do like the idea to format with all the same contact
info as if the contributors where authors, but thats just for emphasizing for human readers,
not for a poor script.

Cheers
    Toerless