[rfc-i] contributors section & tools

Adrian Farrel adrian at olddog.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 11:04:35 PDT 2020

I believe Jari's script attempts to do this and counts Contributors in the
author stats it generates

The script is very vulnerable to formatting errors and since the
Contributors section is usually hand-crafted, the script often misses people
or documents.

Jari always welcomes fixes to the scripts. Last I looked there were lots of
"IF RFC=abcd THEN make this special exception"