[rfc-i] contributors section & tools

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Wed Jul 15 10:40:47 PDT 2020

Is there any tool from e.g.: the IETF or Arkko publishing houses that actually deparses names
in a contributors section and does something with that information ?
(aka: allows recognition stats like they are done for authors) ?

I could not find anything in RFC 7749 that would allow me semantic tagging of contributors,
Am i wrong ?

If not, then parsing would have to be difficult and heuristic, and i therefore fear the answer to my
above question is NO ?

Wasthere not a time when we wanted to make contirbutors better recognizeable ?

Thanks
    Toerless