[rfc-i] Clusters in the RFC Editor Queue

RFC Editor rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org
Wed Jul 8 10:55:59 PDT 2020

Hi SM,

Apologies for the delayed reply.  Thank you for letting us know. This
redirect is now in place:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/cluster_def.html
resolves to
https://www.rfc-editor.org/about/clusters/

(This should've been one of the many redirects that were put in place
after the website transition in 2015.)

RFC Editor/sg