[rfc-i] Where was the discussion?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:39:33 PST 2020

> That is the problem with non-WG drafts

Stadards wonk comment: The RFC format discussion was not an IETF discussion. This isn't an IETF mailing list. As far as I recall, the format discussions took place right here. I must admit that at the time I didn't take much notice of the SVG part of the discussion, but even so I have archived messages from this list as far back as September 2012 referring to SVG.

draft-brownlee-svg-rfc was discussed on this list starting February 2014.

As always, it's in order to disagree with the outcome, but it was emphatically *NOT* a secret discussion.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter