[rfc-i] No, constraining to a custom SVG profile is not trivial

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Wed Jan 15 18:23:53 PST 2020

Thanks, I think I have a system that might be sufficient for most of it.
Main thing missing right now is end of line markers and I have to work out
what the transforms are on those.

Basically, I wrote a CSS parser this morning and a partial SVG engine that
tracks the X, Y and Font-Size attributes this afternoon. Net result is I
can massage the files into something almost OK. Just have to call it out
from my RFC converter and it is done.

Of course at this stage, it might have been easier to work out how to write
a converter for Word diagram format.