[rfc-i] [Rsoc] Archival format to rfc-interest and the IAB

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Fri Feb 21 08:40:55 PST 2020

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>>> This is a question ultimately about the formats in the RFC series, not
>>> the IPR conditions under which they are licensed.
>>
>> Yes. Specifically, a concern that we could end up with documents in
>> multiple (de-facto) formats.

Right, with the question being whether to go back and fix the coding (not
the text) or explicitly decide to live with it.

It's not totally clear to me who makes the final decision here.  IAB?
IETF consensus?

Regards,
John Levine, johnl at taugh.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",