[rfc-i] Archival format to rfc-interest and the IAB

Sarah Banks sbanks at encrypted.net
Wed Feb 19 15:58:11 PST 2020

Hi Brian,
   It’s coming from the RSOC because we do not currently have an RSE. We currently do not have an acting RSE. We have a person in situ doing his finest to hold down tactical items while the community figures out the RSE business. Because this item felt like it couldn’t be simply shelved until there is an RSE the RSOC, including the temp PM, decided to share this note in the spirit of transparency. It’s not a new discussion in the RSOC, simply a byproduct of the desire to share info.

Thanks
Sarah