[rfc-i] xi:include in published RFC XMLs

Alice Russo arusso at amsl.com
Tue Feb 18 16:54:46 PST 2020

Greetings,

As Julian wrote, files in the "authors/" directory are not published files.

The preptool is run before the XML file is published. We are taking into consideration your suggestion that the authors (in general) should have the opportunity to review the prepped XML file during AUTH48 state.

As we wrote to you in the relevant AUTH48 thread, in the case of this specific document, the prepped XML file and the not prepped XML file are available for your review.

Thank you.
RFC Editor/ar