[rfc-i] [Rsoc] Archival format to rfc-interest and the IAB

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Thu Feb 13 11:31:00 PST 2020

> comparing the new result against the original result. If they're the same,
> then no updates are needed. If they do differ, then the archived XML should
> be corrected.

There are definitely changes to the XML grammar, and I agree that if the
XML is supposed to be archival, we should make the XML agree with the
final spec.

This won't change the text and I don't think it's likely to change the
appearance significantly, e.g., the page breaks in some output formats
might change, but they're not normative.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl at taugh.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",