[rfc-i] Archival format to rfc-interest and the IAB

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:17:44 PST 2020

Sarah,

Just my 2 cents. If we ever want to have a hope of being able to rerun
archived XML v3 RFCs through the processor, all interim v3 RFCs should be
checked once the final v3 vocabulary is determined and the corresponding
tools are available. This can be done perhaps just by rerunning them and
comparing the new result against the original result. If they're the same,
then no updates are needed. If they do differ, then the archived XML should
be corrected.

Cheers,
Andy