[rfc-i] Embed SVG into i-d

Hirotaka NAKAJIMA nunnun at mercari.com
Tue Oct 9 17:15:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

I’m not sure here is right to place to ask so I’m so sorry if here is not a right to place.

If I understand correctly, RFC7996 allows internet-draft to embed SVG drawings.
I’m currently composing this draft[0] with SVG drawings but I don’t know how to embed into XML.

I found embedded RFC[1] but I’m not sure how to post though datatracker.ietf.org since they only accept XML format.

Does anyone know how to embed SVG xml into I-D’s xml?
(I tried to embed this drawings[2] into xml formatted I-d but it doesn’t work)

[0] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations
[1] https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~nevil/SVG_RFC_1.2/RFC%207996%20with%20SVG%20diagrams.html
[2] https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~nevil/SVG_RFC_1.2/rfc4321-fig3.svg
--