[rfc-i] https:/www.rfc-editor.org flaky?

Ronald Tse tse at ribose.com
Thu Nov 29 22:32:01 PST 2018

For the record, it was down for me yesterday around 5pm until 8pm Hong Kong time (UTC+8).

A friend in Germany says it was still down (with a notice for domain expired) even when it came back up for me past 8pm.

Ron
_____________________________________

Ronald Tse
Ribose Inc.

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.