[rfc-i] character sets, Bug in RFC Search page...

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Mon Oct 2 08:46:35 PDT 2017

Nice!

I just do not know why there seems to be disinterest to have
human readable document format information/disclaimer. Heck, every other
interest group has managed to get considerations & disclaimers into RFCs
(security, IANA, TSV, rfc2119, et. pp).

"This PDF RFC was created to ensure maximum compatibility. It requires
no external data to display (such as fonts), and the formatting
does ot use features newer than PDF 1.7 defined in 2007. If you encounter problems
with this document a viewer/renderer newer than 2012, please call 1-800-RFC-EDIT"

;-P

Cheers
    Toerless