[rfc-i] I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc-nonascii-01.txt

Ole Jacobsen olejacobsen at me.com
Mon Feb 29 11:03:52 PST 2016

It's a difficult problem for sure. Just as a tiny example, the
3 extra letters in Scandinavia go in this order in Norway:

  æ ø å

... but in Sweden they use:

  å æ ø  [or å æ ö]

It's amusing to see them sorted at the START of the alphabeth
instead of at the end as happens with things like the ICANN
attendee list.

So, yes, hopefully it is out of scope.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen