[rfc-i] draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf-01

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Tue Feb 23 11:14:31 PST 2016

A new version of I-D, draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Russell Housley and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures
Revision:	00
Title:		Digital Signatures on RFC and Internet-Draft Documents
Document date:	2016-02-23
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		16
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures-00

Abstract:
  This document specifies the conventions for digital signatures on
  RFCs and Internet-Draft documents.  For most file types, the
  Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) is used to create a detached
  signature, which is stored in a separate companion file so that no
  existing utilities are impacted by the addition of the digital
  signature.  For Portable Document Format (PDF) files types, embedded
  signatures are supported.

  This document (once approved) obsoletes RFC 5485.