[rfc-i] draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf-01

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Tue Feb 23 11:01:58 PST 2016

I think the question is whether they're signed inside the PDF doc, or after the doc is created in an external file like the ASCII files are.

If I recall correctly, we either decided we wanted all of the output formats signed the same way, or we decided that the XML was what needed to be signed, since the output formats might get re-rendered one day.

--
Joe Hildebrand