[rfc-i] extensions for <artwork> and friends

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Thu Feb 18 08:45:06 PST 2016

On 2/18/16 7:25 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> in addition to the stuff we're already discussing (indentation,
> <example>, an attribute to trigger insertion of "<CODE BEGINS>"...), I
> have a few other requirements that I'd like to present.
>
> Note that all of these require allowing markup inside <artwork> (and
> friends). Also note that all of these have been implemented in
> rfc2629.xslt as custom extensions.

Doesn't this present problems with "line breaks are preserved in
artwork"? Once you start adding markup you may need to insert line
breaks into the xml that shouldn't be in the artwork. (I guess in theory
you can just make a very long line. But after awhile that becomes really
annoying.)

	Thanks,
	Paul