[rfc-i] How to indent artwork with surrounding block

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Wed Feb 17 09:53:22 PST 2016

To reiterate, I think we currently lack the following:

- A way to indent <artwork> with the surrounding block
- A way to differentiate examples from sourcecode
- A way to mark up <sourcecode> as having special IPR status
- once we have the previous, additions to the text and HTML
  formats that describe the rendering

--
Joe Hildebrand