[rfc-i] How to indent artwork with surrounding block

HANSEN, TONY L tony at att.com
Wed Feb 17 07:01:33 PST 2016

Yes, <CODE BEGINS> and <CODE ENDS> is just one way in which code components can be identified. It's definitely not a requirement.

Are there cases where one can have source code within the XML to which the IPR statement applies, as well as code within the XML to which the IPR statement does NOT apply? Does <http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info/IETF-TLP-5.htm> imply though that we should have an attribute within the XML that indicates whether the IPR code statement applies or not? Or is this a rat hole?

	Tony