[rfc-i] How to indent artwork with surrounding block

Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Tue Feb 16 20:04:42 PST 2016

Brian,

I've nt inserted much code in IDs, the time I did it the RFC Editor
re-did the entire xml around it - I used artwork (blush).

However, you were hinting that there are two cases
   - manual
   - "automatic"

Are there an automated way of doing it, what editing tool do I need?
On the other hand, couldn't we just post an output from the automated
process, and just let that guide us if we do it manually?

/Loa