[rfc-i] How to indent artwork with surrounding block

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Feb 16 19:27:40 PST 2016

In re-reading this thread, I am now of the belief that we don't need
<example> or even <sourcecode type="example">. The various RFCs that
discuss code in RFCs don't make any differentiation between code and
examples, so there is no need for us to in the v3 format.

If this changes in the future based on some (prolonged) discussion about
IPR, we can make a change to the format then. Trying to predict what
might be desired is a really bad idea.

--Paul Hoffman