[rfc-i] How to indent artwork with surrounding block

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Tue Feb 16 10:15:39 PST 2016

I'm ok with <example>.  Does it take most of the <sourcecode> attributes?  If so, what does example/@type mean?

What happens when it's in a <figure>?  Do the figures get named "Example 1"?

We'll probably need a couple of prep steps.

I'll need to add a section to the HTML draft, saying that it goes in a <pre> with class "example", and I'll need to add it to the list of elements that the pretty-printer doesn't whitespace fold.

Did I miss anything?  I'll prototype this tomorrow, probably.

--
Joe Hildebrand