[rfc-i] iab-xml2rfc-02: SVG

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Mon Feb 15 10:27:28 PST 2016

I agree that the introduction for draft-iab-svg-rfc needs to reference SVG Tiny 1.2, not SVG Full in any version.  It appears as if SVG 1.2 is structured as *additions* to SVG Tiny, not the other way around.

I didn't find the existing text as confusing as you, since it's pretty clear that the intent is to do a subset of SVG Tiny, which is in turn a subset of SVG 1.1 (which is included as an informative reference).  However, it doesn't help this document to go into any of the historical bits of W3C process.  Removing all SVG 1.1 references, and making sure the only SVG reference is to W3C.REC-SVGTiny12-20081222 tightens up the doc in a useful way.

--
Joe Hildebrand