[rfc-i] iab-xml2rfc-02: SVG

Doug Royer douglasroyer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:12:13 PST 2016

Simply because of the usage of the tag <svg> with no qualifiers.

   <svg> By itself means full SVG.

The rfc-svg draft is not ready, its interesting, but not ready for last
call.

Perhaps before the first usage of <svg>, for us learning SVG, a simple
mention of tiny-SVG or a subset of SVG would be used.

After reading iab-xml2rfc, I envisioned full color drafts. Possibly
interactive web pages. A mention of tiny-SVG would have made me look it
up before continuing, or at at least reserved my understand until I read
up on tiny-SVG.

Just my feedback :-)

--

Doug Royer - (http://DougRoyer.US)