[rfc-i] SVG controls and HTML

Doug Royer douglasroyer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:36:21 PST 2016

On 02/12/2016 12:57 PM, Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) wrote:
> I hope not.  Indeed, checking with jing against the RNG schema from draft-svg yields a bunch of errors, including for the script tag and onload attribute.  I'll send you the whole error trace off-list.

This may be a duplicate, mailer crashed during send.

Thank you, my example was meant to show by visual example, not to say
that particular SVG code "as is" should be included.

I am sure that I could modify, edit, XSLT, or whatever that output to
meet the RNG schema.

iab-html says that JavaScript may be embedded. So I could do a lot of
things that do not change the text.

Is this a hole in the draft that should be plugged?

--

Doug Royer - (http://DougRoyer.US)
DouglasRoyer at gmail.com
714-989-6135