[rfc-i] SVG controls and HTML

Adam Roach adam at nostrum.com
Fri Feb 12 12:09:04 PST 2016

That said, I believe that running the proposed SVG stripping tool would
produce useful output with this diagram. The only thing I'd be worried
about is the decimation of colors to strict black or white. There's a
good chance that the #bfbfbf fill in the grey box would convert to
black, and effectively redact the associated text.

One major drawback is that the controls will still appear in the
upper-left corner, but no longer be functional.

/a