[rfc-i] Moving the CDATA discussion in draft-iab-xml2rfc

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Fri Feb 12 09:57:21 PST 2016

Greetings. While we are waiting for your comments and questions on all
the drafts*, some of us authors have a few questions of our own. I'll
start with a minor one here.

The use of CDATA is currently discussed in detail in <sourcecode>, and
that discussion is pointed to in <artwork> where it is appropriate as
well. A few people want this moved to its own section and those two
elements point to it. That seems OK to me. Are there any objections?

--Paul Hoffman

* And boy would we like to get them before the last week of the comment
period so that others in the community can see your comments and discuss
them as well.