[rfc-i] Fwd: Call for Comment: RFC Format Drafts

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Feb 12 09:00:56 PST 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 05:49:04PM +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Right now I want to make sure that I can actually see *all* feedback related
> to the rfc-design activity. That doesn't seem to be the case, and that's a
> major process failure.

We outlined the way we were going to handle these documents many
months ago, and I raised the issue IIRC in Prague in the plenary as
well.  I don't agree that this is a process failure: these are IAB
stream documents and we're handling them in the usual way that IAB
stream documents work.  I wouldn't argue that the process is perfect,
but it has not failed at all.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com