[rfc-i] Line numbers

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Fri Feb 5 13:08:42 PST 2016

Here's a quick hack.  If your input had <sourcecode number="true">, you might get something like:

https://jsfiddle.net/jsmhamzy/

I put a couple of long lines in there so you can see how the scrolling will work.  Note: The line numbers are links to themselves.

There are likely a handful of other ways to do this.  The design team can work on coming up with a way we all like if folks think it's useful.

--
Joe Hildebrand