[rfc-i] xml2rfc issue

Erik Wilde erik.wilde at dret.net
Tue Feb 2 10:59:02 PST 2016

hello tony.

On 2016-02-02 10:47 , HANSEN, TONY L wrote:
> On 2/2/16, 1:43 PM, "Erik Wilde" <erik.wilde at dret.net> wrote:
> First you have to click the “login” button along the upper right. You’ll then have the option to create a new ticket.
> If you don’t have a login yet on the tools site, click “Get Passwd” on the left.

stupid me, i thought after setting my password i was logged in, but i
wasn't.

i have now submitted two tickets, but was unable to specify the right
version of the xml2rfc code that's running on the site, because it is
not an option in the drop-down menu in the issue tracker. i chose
"2.4.x" while the site says it is running "2.5.1.dev0".

https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/308
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/309

thanks and cheers,

dret.