[rfc-i] updates to bibxml

HANSEN, TONY L tony at att.com
Mon Dec 19 21:01:31 PST 2016

Sure, this change has been made.

	Tony

On 12/19/16, 6:49 PM, "Alice Russo" <arusso at amsl.com> wrote:

    Thanks very much for these, Tony.

    For bibxml8, would you please change to simply "IANA" as follows? This would be in keeping with how references to IANA registries typically appear in RFCs. (Also, using the organization element is preferred when the author is an org.)

    OLD
    <author surname="Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)"><organization/></author>

    NEW
    <author><organization>IANA</organization></author>

    Thank you.

    Alice Russo
    RFC Production Center