[rfc-i] updates to bibxml

Alice Russo arusso at amsl.com
Mon Dec 19 15:49:55 PST 2016

Thanks very much for these, Tony.

For bibxml8, would you please change to simply "IANA" as follows? This would be in keeping with how references to IANA registries typically appear in RFCs. (Also, using the organization element is preferred when the author is an org.)

OLD
<author surname="Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)"><organization/></author>

NEW
<author><organization>IANA</organization></author>

Thank you.

Alice Russo
RFC Production Center