[rfc-i] Referencing IANA registries

Adrian Hope-Bailie adrian at hopebailie.com
Fri Dec 16 16:34:07 PST 2016

Thanks, I was looking for something like Answer 2.

Where does the reference title ( [IANA-RESERVED-IID] ) come from in that
instance?
Should I just make something up that looks sensible?

Those references were just examples I found online, the registries I want
to reference are the "Named Information Hash Algorithm Registry" and "Named
Information URI Parameter Definitions" which (to make things more complex)
are both at the same URL:
https://www.iana.org/assignments/named-information/named-information.xhtml

On 16 December 2016 at 16:23, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com