[rfc-i] Request for feedback: the new CSS

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Wed Dec 14 13:54:09 PST 2016

Hello all,

I've created a second sample HTML file for the developer, using the text
(with some modification to use the non-ASCII characters in the examples)
and structure from RFC 7700.

https://rfc-format.github.io/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/sample2.html

I've got a third sample in progress, using the text and structure from
RFC 7642. The figure will be converted to SVG for that sample. If my
brain doesn't melt from handcrafting all this HTML, the fourth sample
will be from RFC 7049.

I will post when we have an updated CSS. Feedback remains quite welcome,
either to this list or to the issue tracker on github
(https://github.com/rfc-format/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/issues).

-Heather