[rfc-i] HTML version of xml documents

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Fri Dec 2 10:24:08 PST 2016

On 12/1/2016 11:36 AM, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) wrote:
> You're going to provisionally approve of the new CSS. I'm sure you'll
> have more immediate suggestions when you do. :-)

I'm tempted to ask what provisions I'll be asserting, demanding, or...?
But that would be distracting...

> Evaluate spacing before heading, so it is not excessive. Evaluate heading font size, so it isn't too large. Consider non-black (dark) color for heading text. (eg, dark blue.)

Anyhow, I do see the CSS thread and have lodged an 'issue' in the git
tracker:

      Evaluate spacing before heading, so it is not excessive. Evaluate
heading font size, so it isn't too large. Consider non-black (dark)
color for heading text. (eg, dark blue.)

Current spacing for the top-level headings seems excessive.  Font size
also seems too large.

But yeah, overall, quite nice!

d/
--